This is a paid feature that can be enabled by your CSM.
Export raw data from IMF in a custom-defined structure to any file storage via any of the existing file storage integrations (SFTP). You can connect to tools/vendors that require bulk data processing (e.g. (email) campaign platforms, CRMs, etc.).
Data exports allow exporting of customers or events. The main focus is to allow full flexibility when defining the output; a user can choose data structure, format (CSV, JSON), mapping, target integration (SFTP) and file naming (user-defined time-based naming). Exporting both static (raw data that were tracked) and dynamic data (enriched data, e.g. segmentations, aggregates, expressions) is available. Exports can be triggered manually, scheduled or on request via API.
You can find this feature by clicking through
data and assets ->
- 1) Data type - choose customers or single event type.
- 2) Data source - add customer or event filter to specify what data should be exported
note that in the bottom of the page you can see all the previous and following steps
You can apply any filters available to you. If you struggle with this step, read Filtering Data
- 3) Data structure - select and name fields in the export file
The above-shown step uses the customer event and filters out customers from London. Name your Export and scroll right to see all the details Exponea provides about your customers based on the information that we collect.
Some export will contain personally identifying information (PII). Ensure that export is secured to reduce the risk of a data breach.
- 4) Format & target - select filename, format, destination & security options
In this section, you select the place to which you export your data. Click on the
file storage and select an available integration.
- 5) Schedule - one-time or repeated action
Now you should be ready to finish your project
- Synchronization with internal DB - Exponea is a source of truth or the only source for many data and other systems want to use this data.
- Campaign data sync - sending data to campaign tools like segmentation, consents, etc. to fully leverage the power of Exponea in other tools.
Updated about a month ago