Google Cloud Storage is one of the most used cloud file storage. You can connect Google cloud storage with Exponea directly and with the support for both data imports and exports.
1. Access the integrations in your Exponea project.
2. Search for and Add the Google Cloud Storage Integration
3. You can continue the rest of the setup process from here
1. Go to the API Console Credentials.
2. From the project drop-down, select your project.
3. On the Credentials page, select the Create credentials drop-down, then select Service account key.
4. From the Service account drop-down, select an existing service account or create a new one.
5. For Key type, select the JSON key option, then select Create. The file automatically downloads to your computer.
6. Open the *.json file in text editor and copy the content to text area in the integration setup.
1. Go to the Cloud Platform Console.
2. From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
3. If the API Manager page isn't already open, open the console left side menu and select API Manager, and then select Library.
4. Select Cloud Storage. If you need help finding the API, use the search field.
5. Click ENABLE.
The account which will be performing file read requests is required to have the following permissions:
- Storage Legacy Bucket Reader
- Storage Object Viewer
You can change the permissions of the account by following this guide on Adding a member to a bucket-level policy
Updated 6 months ago