Our SFTP integration allows you to import CSV files directly from your own SFTP server.
Exports work like this:
- We export the data to SFTP server to a temporary file
- After the export succeed, we rename the temporary to the filename set in export settings.
If the exports fails on (1) then the export should be retried (new exports starts automatically) and then (2) is done.
- Go to
+ Add new integration, and select "SFTP" from the list.
- You will need to set up certain elements:
Plaintext, hostname with public DNS records or IP address. Cannot be an internal IP address.
Number 0-65535. Must be opened on the firewall to all Exponea static IPs which are listed on the current screen in the grey box.
Name of the SSH user to connect with.
If you don't have a host key, see our guide to SSH keys to learn where to find it.
- Use more secure public key authentication instead of password authentication.
- Configure firewall on your SFTP server to allow only Exponea IPs, which are listed on the integration screen.
User must be granted Write and Execute permissions on the target folder of the SFTP server.
See our guide to Imports to learn how to import your data from an SFTP server.
Updated 2 months ago